WWE King Booker and wife Sharmell FIRED!!!!

1SGT_Robinson

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/bookerreleased
:splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat:

1383065662_5b8e6649cc_o.jpg

Booker was already serving a 60 day suspension over that WWE wellness crap. Where other WWE Superstars where suspended in "INJURY" angles, etc to save face....Umaga, Ken Kennedy, Chavo Guerrero, William Regal, etc......

all were suspended but Randy Orton............

There talks about TNA wanting the former WWE couple.................:smash:

She could eat crackers in my bed...:nod:

Don't yall take this the wrong way, but does A&M discriminate against light complexioned girls? Some pretty girls, but ain't nothing lighter than tobacco brown in that picture! Looks like a Bigg Family Reunion... :cool:

Mike Bigg
Lite-skin-ded folk have to pay OUT OF STATE fees to attend Aamu. (Even if they reside in the state.) It's true. My cousin's aunt tried to get in last year and was denied admission because she didn't pass the University's STRICT HEFTY BAG test. My uncle told me, and he would NEVER lie.

Mike was the LAST light-skinned person admitted at Aamu. Ask anybody.

Mike Bigg
Lite-skin-ded folk have to pay OUT OF STATE fees to attend Aamu. (Even if they reside in the state.) It's true. My cousin's aunt tried to get in last year and was denied admission because she didn't pass the University's STRICT HEFTY BAG test. My uncle told me, and he would NEVER lie.

Man, I could have been on scholarship!!!! Dayum...:quiet:

Ahh...should this be on the Media Board since this is not a real sport? :spin:

pbla steps out

Mike Bigg

This is some damn BS. I happen to personally know that AAMU has been a haven for the pigmently challenged since it's glorious inception in 18 and 75. Now you have to be from North Alabama no further south than B'ham if you light skindid. Is it true that when making application to SU and Gram Ma you have to submit a photo with the application? I heard they do this to keep the coffee from the cream.

Back on topic, Booker and Sharmell had asked for their releases twice in the past year, so this was a mutual split more than anything. He was very displeased that WWE decided to start up a development promotion in Tampa from scratch (rumored because the head of talent relations likes to go down and party it up in Tampa while visiting) and overlooked his own promotion, the PWA, based in Houston.

Booker will still be wrestling for his own promotion and running his wrestling school, and for his sake, I hope he stays far, far, away from that mess known as TNA Wrestling. :D

I hate see Booker leave. I have followed his career since he and his brother made up the Harlem Heat. Fine wrestler and the King Booker angle was GOLD. WWE is almost unwatchable now anyway. They push the wrong wrestlers, write pathetic storylines, and don't seem to care about the health of their superstars.

Be dammed..................What you looking at. :xeye:
See her in person.
That woman is gorgeous. :tup:

She is a former Miss. Black America.:nod:

Wasnt that in 1991 that whe she one this pageant but was overshadow by that garden tool (Desiree Washington) that stole Iron Mike career. :read:

Back